Demise of Nations
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Demise of Nations is a 4X turn-based grand strategy wargame covering the rise of Rome till the fall of modern civilization. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and modern countries including the Roman Empire, British Islands, Germany, Japan or the United States. From Rome to modern nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of trading, diplomacy, expansion, conducting research, exploration, managing resources, building, food distribution, governing and city management. Units at your disposal are swordsmen, archers, tanks, fighter planes, battleships and submarines amongst others. Demise of Nations incorporates changing weather patterns such as shifting climates and storms. Rain during summer and snowy winters will provide challenging combat environments. Assemble your armies, take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-Based Grand Strategy covering Ancient to Modern Times.
- 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate.
- Challenging AI based on Genetic Algorithm.
- Weather and Seasons including Snow, Rain and Storms.
- Diplomacy, Research, Trade and City-Building.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer/Hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Random Map Generator.
- Nations: Roman Empire, Gaul, Germany, Japan and the United States among others.
- Troops: Swordsmen, Archers, Horsemen, Tanks and Fighter Planes among others.
- Ships: Galleys, Aircraft Carriers, Battleships and Submarines among others.
- Played as WE-GO Turn-Based Game allowing for an Unlimited Number of Players.
- High Scores, Playing Statistics and Achievements.
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects.
The game includes one map for FREE. Other maps are available for download and cost $3.99+ for single maps or $19.99 for all maps. Multiplayer games are generally free to join. Hosting multiplayer games costs 5 cents/game. There is no subscriptions. This game is NOT pay-to-win.
The game does not contain any spyware, malware or third party software of such kind. Although the game has been thoroughly tested, it is possible that the game runs slow or not at all on certain devices. If you are having problems or are not happy with your purchase, feel free to contact us via email at any time. For a full refund please include your order information for a speedy response.
If you like this game, please also try our other strategy games. You should be able to find the games in the same marketplace!
Thanks & Enjoy the Game!
|Published||11 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||11 days ago|
|Tags||ancient, Co-op, hotseat, Level Editor, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Turn-based Strategy, wego, world-conqueror, world-war|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 16|
|Links||Homepage, Community, Twitter, Dev. Blog|
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.