looks like a fun game but i don't know how to install it on my parrot os machine .. plz help i want to play this !! #helpanoobout bros
Demise of Nations
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Demise of Nations is a 4X turn-based grand strategy wargame covering the rise of Rome till the fall of modern civilization. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and modern countries including the Roman Empire, British Islands, Germany, Japan or the United States. From Rome to modern nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of trading, diplomacy, expansion, conducting research, exploration, managing resources, building, food distribution, governing and city management. Units at your disposal are swordsmen, archers, tanks, fighter planes, battleships and submarines amongst others. Demise of Nations incorporates changing weather patterns such as shifting climates and storms. Rain during summer and snowy winters will provide challenging combat environments. Assemble your armies, take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-Based Grand Strategy covering Ancient to Modern Times.
- 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate.
- Challenging AI based on Genetic Algorithm.
- Weather and Seasons including Snow, Rain and Storms.
- Diplomacy, Research, Trade and City-Building.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer/Hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Random Map Generator.
- Nations: Roman Empire, Gaul, Germany, Japan and the United States among others.
- Troops: Swordsmen, Archers, Horsemen, Tanks and Fighter Planes among others.
- Ships: Galleys, Aircraft Carriers, Battleships and Submarines among others.
- Played as WE-GO Turn-Based Game allowing for an Unlimited Number of Players.
- High Scores, Playing Statistics and Achievements.
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Aug 08, 2017|
|Author||Noble Master ᴳᵃᵐᵉˢ|
|Made with||libGDX, Lightweight Java Game Library|
|Tags||ancient, Co-op, hotseat, Level Editor, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Turn-based Strategy, wego, world-conqueror, world-war|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek Modern, English, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish; Latin America, Estonian, Persian, Finnish, French, Hebrew (modern), Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian Moldavian Moldovan, Russian, Slovak, Slovene, Albanian, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese|
|Inputs||Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 16|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Community, Twitter, Dev. Blog|
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.